Pages

03 April 2011

Good Morning!

Blog from necessity? Yeah... I had my wisdom teeth extracted on the 1st. It hurts to talk... So... If you can't talk then type!

I have been entertaining the idea of starting a new blog for a while now, but I never really had the time to set it all up. I am probably going to come out of my pain medicine induced haze and have to redo all of my settings and sidebars, and that's ok.

I wanted to do a blog for projects and new recipes. I wanted somewhere to post the cutie-pie things I am making for Lily and somewhere to share the awesome tutorials that other bloggers so generously post on their sites!

I am also starting on my big yearly project! This will be "Project Lily". I am going to do 12 projects in 12 months for Lily's bedroom. I am super excited about the projects I have picked out! I hope you like them too!

I'm off to eat some Jell-O and put some ice on my chipmunk cheeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment